Monday, December 21, 2009

Little Black Dress Shop IS IT OK TO WEAR A LITTLE BLACK DRESS TO A WEDDING (pic Included)?

IS IT OK TO WEAR A LITTLE BLACK DRESS TO A WEDDING (pic included)? - little black dress shop

Cusins its my wedding and I do not want to spoil the day, but I bought this dress and thought it would be a good idea at the time, but now I think that attractive to be a wedding
I am Mexican, the coat color does not matter as the allocation of PPL used a black dress and I've been to weddings girls were dressed in what is surely worse than this, he will devote to the things that the girls show everything, and that Instant messaging use seeying for girls to dress like this its not as bad as you think
So, what do you think of this dress ... http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2989004?tuid

0 comments:

Post a Comment