Monday, December 7, 2009

Poems About Hair Weave I Don't Know Anything About Poems Can Someone Please Help Me With This On I Have To Figuire About Whats About

I don't know anything about poems can someone please help me with this on I have to figuire about whats about - poems about hair weave

Five brothers of nymphs of Diana train to join you, just Lychnis! Voice - but the vote in vain, living under one roof of the Virgin Group, pants fly and love to pour scorn, but when times gentle breeze moves the wing and the air, smiling to May love his lute, each senseless beauty in all the while shaking dew his face bright red, emblazoned a rival gay undressing showing her charms and asks her lover to ask his arm. As the hour of the youth through her tangled hair braided sweet rosebud, and the lily fair. . .

Please help me do that, I've been trying to figure out racks her brain.

1 comments:

munky_k said...

I do not know the symbolism of the number 5, but Diana is the goddess of the moon, which is often in the poetry of femininity and Lychnis a flower "colorful". So away suitors 5 beautiful virgins (Swain, honey) to adulthood ( "Hours ... smooth transition and smile ... The Love"). May is the prime of life (as in May-December relationship). Then each of them will, "raises the question of the bright dew") (Children, "from their hunting" (innocent), "face" and she takes suitor. Roses and lilies make love and purity. Thus, the purity of matured from childhood to the purity of true love.

Post a Comment