Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rubber Band Exercise What Is A Good Exercise Program For A Teenage Guy?

What is a good exercise program for a teenage guy? - rubber band exercise

I'm a lean man of 16 years. I'm in good shape, I run one miles 7 minutes, not pathetic, but not good. I have no muscles. I have a kind attitude and a few years ago, a physiotherapist has to remove my exercises (kneckes stretch, stretch, shoulder blade, the rubber ring, touching) your feet to resolve them. I've only done from time to time. My school schedule is very demanding (most of the time I woke up at 7 clock) in the morning until midnight and study. I can not exercise at 6 hours, but it still is, only 6 hours sleep. Is it healthy to do for a victim? Assuming it is, I need to know what exercises to do. I have to do the exercises in the attitude, but otherwise I would add muscle, not seen, and feel so weak I can gain the confidence to look good and be stronger. Finally, should for 15 minutes. What exercises I can in 30 minutes in order to achieve my fitness goals? I have dumbbells and a rubber band. In addition, if you eat breakfast?

1 comments:

Sancira said...

Yoga is good for you.
http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/ ...

Post a Comment