Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where Can I Buy Game Blunts In Chicago How Do I Stop A Video Game Addict?

How do i stop a video game addict? - where can i buy game blunts in chicago

Man my cousin is the modern war guide 2 addictive. This name came from outta town for Christmas on Saturday. He had never played it before MW2 had 0 hours on-line gaming. As of today, more than 60 hours to take the game online session. I took the game away, just like me. but just to weep, and his mother bought him his own land. its very depressing to see, to play him. who is 16 years and I do not think that is normal. since he started playing, I invited him to basketball, football, cinema, playing sports, smoking a joint, go to the mall, go to the Bay Area to visit friends, but nope. who prefer to play MW2 name.

What should I tell him to stop, or what should I do? I really want to take only the PS3 and throw But I have to pay $ 300 for his mother.

9 comments:

demonzar... said...

ROFL I agree you need a girl, but it will be deleted, perhaps Tho Good luck lol

shutupan... said...

No, not even stopping girls naked, or at least addicted PM2 DTF.
MW2 is fun, people love it.

Let's play first when the LDP new video game playing, a lot is known nerd becomes a reality tend to get back in a week, just glad that he did not play World of Warcraft.

x-dude said...

2 OK modern warfare can be fun to make lol, but it is hidden in a mental health problem and seek a psychologist to the PS3 and if they kept it crazy

Lunar51 said...

Or with physical violence or try to work with their parents, in the worst case, you can simply wait and hope that he is bored, or you play and talk with him. I wish I could be more useful.

self-rig... said...

Sabotage of the game

balliin2... said...

Stop ******* thats what u do 2 MW and cod, which is awesome your gamertag should I?

balliin2... said...

Stop ******* thats what u do 2 MW and cod, which is awesome your gamertag should I?

kofi d said...

You need a wife!

essassin said...

Smoking a joint is not a solution to play MW2? What? haha. My brother is 16 and MW HES played without interruption, since it came out. The game is very very sick. I played Gears of War 2, almost every day for a month or 2, and I'm a girl. it is makes me not quite normal, but some of these games really pull each his own, but MW2 is intense, especially online games. I think it is quite normal for children, video games too much fun and games when the video game industry is growing.

Post a Comment