Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter Frequent Urination How Often Do You Have To Urinate During The Day To Be Labeled As "frequent Urination"?

How often do you have to urinate during the day to be labeled as "frequent urination"? - winter frequent urination

I fear that may have symptoms of diabetes among you, vision problems (which I sometimes I sit at a computer all day, then at home), tingling (now) my whole life, thirst (I think this is part of the Living in Iowa, and It's so damn dry, especially in winter, I'm from Puerto Rico), and frequent urination. If I use my humidifier, my throat is so good, but if I do not, I am very thirsty when I wake up. I go to the bathroom, such as 4-times daily. If so, how often?

2 comments:

ewgott said...

No, 4 times a day is rare. I've been type 2 diabetes, and before I was diagnosed, I pee every hour, of which a majority. I get up 3-5 times at night to urinate. It is usual!

Blurred vision is one of my symptoms when my blood sugar is too high, but sitting at a computer all day. Try the face, especially around the eyes (but not in the eye), massage. This will help to relax tense muscles can cause blurred vision.

As with excessive thirst, when my blood sugar is too high, my mouth feels so dry he could hardly swallow, and do not drink lots of water really help. I live in North Texas, which is drier than in Houston, where I live. Before getting used to the weather, the hair, I was a little dehydrated. If you just moved to PR, then give him some time to acclimate. Otherwise, just drink more water anyway.

Finally, if you can not eat many processed foods and sugar (you know, fast food, fast food, soft drinks) and not a lot of vegetables, you can resistant to insulinor on the road to diabetes. Get Checked (if safe) and the doctor fasting a blood test that tells you about events in your body. I had high triglycerides, and when I was diagnosed (349) and this is another sign of diabetes.

Hope this helps.

Tin S said...

Normal! 4 times per day is the average Av. Due to differences in fluid intake.

The first is the urgent need to urinate. Then you have a sudden strong desire to immediately go to the toilet. You can not really see this symptom, and it only remains for the people hurry to find the bathroom as quickly as possible, because the urgency is so intense, too.

The second symptom of overactive bladder is urinary frequency. This means that if you go to the toilet often. The usual number of normal, less than eight times, day and night. So someone who is the most common is like maybe once every two hours, every hour and a half.

Good question, you get a star

Post a Comment