Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Leather For Apron What Would Be A Good Paint To Use On This Black Apron I Use For Work?

What would be a good paint to use on this black apron i use for work? - best leather for apron

This is an apron with a black nylon / leather look to it, and I hope that I could fix it with a kind of painting. On the waiting list can be made of polyurethane. He rubs after a while and I still get new aprons. But now, aprons, and confiscated the money when the work is not free and I do not want to constantly buy new me. A polyurethane varnish really work or not the same type of polyurethane? Or maybe some fabric paint? Theres seems to many kinds of color have, and it seems to be a foreign body.

Heres a link to it.
http://www.cintasuniforms.com/Store/product.asp?prodid=31060&c=UB05&pc=APR&SID=16800980

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment