Monday, February 15, 2010

Dirt Bike Wedding Cake Decoration Wedding Reception Back Country Style.?

Wedding reception back country style.? - dirt bike wedding cake decoration

Okay, so I decided to marry on 11th May at the beach. Since the beach is so far, we have decided to defer the receipt of a week, maybe 2, after the marriage. The prices are about 15 people. What do I want?

I believe that only the food [, many family members can prepare food and have excellent] provided, however, as the host country back? I mean, living in the country dear, road bikes, mountain bikes, big trucks, mud, everything you have with the land I have loved. Then it would be a reflection of me and my friend.

How cheap and not super class. My dad hunts, so I think, antler spread them with candles and some rose petals around the center of the table.

So wear what I? I'm not sure if I use lol, to my great wedding dress.

Any ideas would be wonderful, Thank you sooo much!

6 comments:

kwflamin... said...

Just think of "My big redneck wedding" TV show on CMT or TNN - I'll get some ideas.

MRS. Hickey <3 said...

I think it sounds great, if it is a mirror image of you as a couple.

My husband and I are all styles of the hinterland, to renew our vows.

During our marriage, let me do what I thought I wanted, luxury, expensive, etc.

Not many people were there, and if she was beautiful, I do not regret it, as they both wanted.

Now I've learned my lesson, and we're ya'll in the same way!

I like the idea of antler!

kathsps said...

I went to reception to a kind of style. It's hung in the backyard and a white Christmas lights and torches began. There were tables for the barbecue and hay bales to sit well. In fact, it was fun.

Beauty Queen said...

You want is to go, what I hated Big Red Neck Wedding comment, but I like the idea that white dress tea Heres a link to a team like the --
http://www.polyvore.com/cute/set?id=8381 ...
what my parents boots and cowboy hats Woods cost more than the dress of my mother

shzcuntr... said...

Ha! Its like my friend and I go in this area and a large white tent with tables well below. Im not sure what we are willing to put as many blocks, but probably much more to discuss. It will be a bonfire and instead of wedding favors, has done Koozies with our initials on them and the wedding date. When the pioneers of the same type that I am doomed to drink beer and then all would be much more time with the help of a votive Koozies preserved. Oh, and I have my wedding dress, if I were you. Get a white dress about knee length. You can even oakmoss or Realtree ribbon for all wastes. Heck, you could even your boots with Georgia:)


BTW, that B *** H, you simply write the commentI forgot about marriage "big redneck" too. She did not know where we come from.

I am the first line of a white wooden church
The clock in the courthouse who are still working with
When word of a man, that's all
When mothers and fathers is triggered secondary
The grandmothers of the children gave her maiden name
If you do not even see
But you know where I am

I have also e-mail:) ~ ~ No marriage fairy tale for us

lilsshor... said...

Sounds wonderful to me. In this way, you have a wedding on the beach and a reception in the country. You participate in your team. They know what kinds of foods from the bride and groom want. He sat barrels, wine cooler, tea for children dr.peppers Coke # 5 washtub and Kool aid.The antlers and it looks to be pretty. Use a green cloth with cream candles and rose petals as center pieces. You can spend the night and then add a campfire. Check the weather, and were at the gates. They have a football, riding dirt bikes, others who should have a game of mud between the two. You need a place to wash. Blue jeans and T-shirts (did it with the bride and groom) and shoes, "T".

Post a Comment