Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Is A Good Receiver That Has Hdmi Switching Do I Need To Buy A Receiver For My TV?

Do I need to buy a receiver for my TV? - what is a good receiver that has hdmi switching

I ordered a Panasonic TH-50PZ750U plasma TV. The TV is equipped with 4 speakers, I do not believe is connected to the TV. Is there anyway to my cable and DVD player connected to your TV and the speakers sound that you buy a receiver? I am using an HDMI cable and what I have read is difficult to support to a recipient at a reasonable price, find the HDMI (audio and video switching, etc. ..). Although my TV has a lot of HDMI ports (3) to set the cable and DVD player. I would not rather buy when there is a person that someone knows I need? And if not, how can I configure my system?

On a side note: It is true that all HDMI cables are the same, the cheap labor that really as good as the very expensive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment