Saturday, February 13, 2010

Slim Tampons I Have A Heavy Flow But I Have To Use Slim Tampons?

I have a heavy flow but I have to use slim tampons? - slim tampons

Okay, so I went to the gynecologist and asked me about the use of tampons, and she said I could, but he stressed that with the thin, junior, thin / young people, and light pads. I have a moderately heavy menstruation and whether it will be easier to change only a towel and a tampon or just buffer more frequently. What do you think would be easier to advise what I can do in this situation?


Thank you! :)

1 comments:

barbara said...

I used to have a really hard time. I went to the pill because it is not because I have a sexual relationship. Many girls go on the pill, just to ease your periods. But when my time was very hard, had worn a tampon and a pad. And I have to change my tampon every 2 hours. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment