Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can An Appendix Be On The Left Can You Appendix Ever Be On Your Left Side?

Can you appendix ever be on your left side? - can an appendix be on the left

You say you to the hospital for it to be removed immediately, but when? how to break even? What happened? I've never had one I've sat in the last week the English-say, a teacher, and as a note ... hm. lol i know strange to think of the age of 15 years, lol, but if you're a nurse med students. has affected my left side, because I woke up this morning, my right is good, but I'm not good to eat for Mabey thats why? Oh, but it is difficult to sit here.

1 comments:

Dr. Nightcall said...

No, the plant on the right side, near where the small intestine joins the large intestine.

The books can also be an appendix at the end.

Post a Comment