Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Crush Dog Papilloma I Had A Dream About My Crush, A Dog And A Test XD Interpretion Please :)?

I Had A Dream About my crush, a dog and a test xD interpretion please :)? - how to crush dog papilloma

Well, I was in school hallway in my belly and studying / writing idfk xD but his lab was a black man, my right and my left hand under my dog had papers xD, but I see that shot my heart to the corner of my eye, looking left and right (as is done in view of traffic 4) hes like the hallway, where you can turn left or right foward), then go and go through me. He begins to speak, but idk what she said. (End dream) was like 2 nights ago and today my friend told me that she broke with him on Friday (when my friend went to help him) Please

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This means that you can be the opportunity to have your friend if you can dream in this new reality exactly. Go!

Post a Comment